INDY Cinema Group
We know from long experience that running a cinema or a film festival is tough work. Our team of experts here at INDY takes care of much of the hard graft on your behalf, while keeping you in control. We live and breathe cinema. From Arthouse to Action, we love it all. Rest assured you can trust us with your cinema’s programming, procurement, marketing, social media and more – plus a range of specialist services we provide specifically to film festivals.
INDY On Demand
INDY On Demand is a dedicated streaming service bringing your film festival or special screenings into audiences’ homes, as part of a diverse family of festivals and other programming partners. Combining your curation with the latest technology from Shift72, INDY On Demand provides a platform to connect your films with your film festival’s community online. Your festival’s voice is front and centre – INDY works behind the scenes to support your efforts through the set-up process, technical and admin support, and so forth. By bringing together a huge variety of programming perspectives and a kaleidescopic mix of films and festival content (discussions, Q&As, etc.), we aim to create a unique online space where film lovers far and wide can explore the cultural wealth that film festivals, large and small, work so hard to bring together.
INDY On Demand makes delivery of your online edition easy, using world-leading technology from Shift72 (used by Cannes, Sundance etc), and in the process connecting you with a network of like-minded cinemas, festivals, and other practitioners.
The vision for the platform:
- Curation, engagement and audience development
- Accessibility and reach
- Expansion of international film to new territories
INDY On Demand offer includes:
- Your online screenings hosted on INDY On Demand platform
- Personalised service based on your festival’s needs
- Film negotiation and booking service
- Improved access to thousands of films from UK and US distributors through collective bargaining
- Reduced booking fees by spreading fixed licensing costs across the group
- Technical support
- Opportunity to collaborate with other festivals
- Opportunity to have your film festival hosted on our partner cinema platforms
- No upfront cost